
These crochet flowers and trims are hand-made from 100% cotton.
Trims can be made to any length. Trims are available in 2 designs.
The colours available are pictured on the sidebar to the right.
Trims can be made to any length. Trims are available in 2 designs.
The colours available are pictured on the sidebar to the right.
As these are all hand-made to order they may take up to 2 weeks from time of order.
If you would like to purchase some of these or if you have any questions at all please email me
thanks :)
*Sue*
4 comments:
Brilliant idea Sue - hope it takes off like a rocket for you!
Sue they are beautiful.
I AM going to email you.
Tash
Received my gorgeous flowers and trims today and they look even more gorgeous in real life!
I am dying to use them in a layout and I know they will look fabulous.
Thanks Sue, they are beautiful and your service was outstanding!
Deb
Ok i am SO gonna order some of these hwen i get back next week. Gorgeous
Post a Comment